The Vagina Monologues – June 2017
A poignant and hilarious tour of the last frontier, The Vagina Monologues is a celebration of female sexuality in all its complexity and mystery. It has been performed in 104 countries in over 50 languages, and has inspired a dynamic grassroots movement to stop violence against women.
Witty and irreverent, compassionate and wise, no – one who sees it will ever look at a woman’s body or think of sex in quite the same way again.
“Fresh, funny and beguiling” – The Daily Mail
CONTAINS STRONG SEXUAL LANGUAGE THROUGHOUT
Coming soon at the Archway
- A Plan of Action – May 2017
- The Vagina Monologues – June 2017
- Blood Brothers – July 2017
- I take your hand in mine – Aug 2017
- Taming of the Shrew – Aug/Sep 2017
- Enchanted April – Sep/Oct 2017
- Joanna Forest – Stars Are Rising – The Live Tour
- Caliban’s Island – Oct 2017
- Enlightenment – Oct/Nov 2017
- Make Way For Lucia – Dec 2017