Blood Brothers – July 2017
Twin brothers, Mickey and Edward, are separated at birth as their mother cannot afford to keep them both, Raised only streets apart in the heart of Liverpool; the boys’ lives take two very different paths. However, following a chance meeting, the pair form an unlikely friendship. But what will happen if they ever find out the secret of their shared history?
N.B. This is NOT the Musical, but the PLAY as was originally commissioned for performance by the Merseyside Young People’s Theatre Company.
Coming soon at the Archway
- A Plan of Action – May 2017
- The Vagina Monologues – June 2017
- Blood Brothers – July 2017
- I take your hand in mine – Aug 2017
- Taming of the Shrew – Aug/Sep 2017
- Enchanted April – Sep/Oct 2017
- Joanna Forest – Stars Are Rising – The Live Tour
- Caliban’s Island – Oct 2017
- Enlightenment – Oct/Nov 2017
- Make Way For Lucia – Dec 2017